Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Testing - Day 1 of 550D

There are only so many household items I can take pictures of to satisfy my new thirst - here are a few.
25.O6.1O


5 comments:

  1. Hey dude, looking good so far. I like the colours in the first and third.

    Composition is pretty good in the last one. I'd prefer it if you moved the camera a little to the left so the plants were closer to the right side, and maybe overexposed it a bit so there was more detail in the plants.

    Looking forward to your next post :)

    - c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dude - I was thinking the same - last one is too dark. Perhaps I should look into learning how to photoshop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lightroom is good for photo editting :) Or try photoscape for something that's uber easy to use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lightroom is good for photoeditting, and Photoscape is also really easy to use!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, Lightroom is a good move!

    ReplyDelete