u have come so far in just a few short days! but that photo you have me at the bottom is so retarded. i don't care if this is an art project, take it off!!!! i love you
I was going to email u abt that - but it's a natural shot. But I will take it off just for you. I hate you for a millisecond. Thanks for commenting - I love extrinsic rewards ;)
u have come so far in just a few short days! but that photo you have me at the bottom is so retarded. i don't care if this is an art project, take it off!!!! i love you
ReplyDeleteI was going to email u abt that - but it's a natural shot. But I will take it off just for you. I hate you for a millisecond. Thanks for commenting - I love extrinsic rewards ;)
ReplyDeletethankies :)
ReplyDelete