Follow me&Canon 550D as we live&learn.
Oh pretty! They just keep getting better ;)
Looking good! When did you get the lens? (Or did you steal it from my house? lol)
Hey dude very prettiful indeed. Is that the keyboard I got you from China? What did you do with that keyboard in the end?
Thankulies - I'll post up our LB time photos soonish - let me know if you don't want YOU up.Ummm...what keyboard? Are you talking to the right person? What happened to my keyboard that u needed to buy another one?It's me laptop keyboard - so pretty with DOF haha
A day or so after I saw you from memory. I read reviews etc and saw Depth of Field & sample photos and thought - this is a must! :)
well, aren't you the talented one? me likes the one with the pens spilling out of the pencil case - shows an eye for the beauty of stationary only a teacher can possess. keep posting and i shall follow ur blog with enthusiasm :)
Oh pretty! They just keep getting better ;)
ReplyDeleteLooking good! When did you get the lens? (Or did you steal it from my house? lol)
ReplyDeleteHey dude very prettiful indeed. Is that the keyboard I got you from China? What did you do with that keyboard in the end?
ReplyDeleteThankulies - I'll post up our LB time photos soonish - let me know if you don't want YOU up.
ReplyDeleteUmmm...what keyboard? Are you talking to the right person? What happened to my keyboard that u needed to buy another one?
It's me laptop keyboard - so pretty with DOF haha
A day or so after I saw you from memory. I read reviews etc and saw Depth of Field & sample photos and thought - this is a must! :)
ReplyDeletewell, aren't you the talented one? me likes the one with the pens spilling out of the pencil case - shows an eye for the beauty of stationary only a teacher can possess. keep posting and i shall follow ur blog with enthusiasm :)
ReplyDelete